Sunday, August 17, 2014

19th Birthday Surprise

Poor People Bistro
Dinner for Two
Gordan Antolin: Host/Waiter
Appetizer: Squash Casserole
Main Course: Spaghetti & Brussels Sprouts
Beautiful Vibes
Blue Lemonade Champagne? Sure :)
Zachariah Kerezman: Special Guest
Benson Antolin: Manager/Live Entertainment
Dessert: S'mores
Finally 19!
So my babe planned a surprise for my 19th Birthday. I was really excited and finally that day has come! He showed up at my front door with a balloon that says "I love you" with a little note attached to it. We hopped into his car and then this boy decides to blind fold me lol! So here we are driving to who knows where and I can't see a thing! He finds a place to park and with my blind fold still on, he helps me out of the car. He tells me to remove my blind fold and lo and behold we are standing in front of his house! I'm just like "I knew it!" in a confused manner. He opens up his front door and wow was I impressed! A once familiar home transformed into a 5-Star Restaurant. As soon as I walk in, I hear romantic music playing in the background and a host ready to sit us at a table that babe had reserved for us. We are lead to a private room with a window seat. Everything was so legit, it really felt like I was dining at a restaurant! After fulfilling our appetite, we transitioned from slow dancing in the ballroom to going crazy like we were in a club. The night was full of laughter and good vibes. I had so much fun and I felt so special. One of the cutest things that has ever happened to me. I am truly blessed with the best.
I love you babe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment