Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pumpkin Carving

Always & Forever
Purple Devil Emoji
Hello Kitty
Despicable Me Minion 
One Week Left!
So with Halloween right around the corner, a tradition of ours is to carve pumpkins! Babe and I tried to think of something different this year, so we came up with the silhouette of a man and woman inside of a heart! It turned out so pretty, it was a success! Below that is the pumpkin my brother, Rienel, carved. He wanted to do the purple devil emoji found on most smart phones! Next is my pumpkin and of course it's Hello Kitty! She's my absolute fave, so I find myself making a Hello Kitty one ever year, no shame haha. Last, but not least, my baby sis, Sherin, carved a Despicable Me Minion! It's so cute, I love it! I'm still not sure what are my Halloween plans, but I guess I'll save that for my next post! What are your Halloween plans? Thanks for checking in!
See ya at my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment