Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

2nd Year Celebrating Together
Thanksgiving Lunch
Turkey Yum Yum
My Homemade Chocolate Strawberries Assortment
Thanksgiving Dinner
Silly Baby
Gobble Gobble!
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Hope y'all had a good one! Mine was spent with none only than my family and friends. I actually started off my Thanksgiving morning by teaching my Zumba class at Fort Worth 7th Street! LA Fitness decided to still offer the morning classes and gym to people, but close for the rest of the day. So yeah, no complaints because I should workout anyways, especially since I'm going to be eating a lot all day haha! It was a great class! I thought no one would show up because it was Thanksgiving, but I actually met awesome people, so it turned out perfect! I had Thanksgiving lunch at my Mom's and then right after that spent Thanksgiving dinner with my Dad, boyfriend and his fam. On top of that, my babe and I performed a little song cover of Justin Bieber's Be Alright! It was for fun and I love that song. I believe that song explains our relationship, as we are going through this journey together of following our dreams. "Through the sorrow and fights, Don't you worry, Cause everything's gonna be alright." It was a day filled with good times and good food! Praise God for putting the Thanks in Thanksgiving. I thank him so much for my family, friends, love of my life and seed that he has planted in me. I'm so thankful for how far he has gotten me and the great plans he has ahead. There is so much to be grateful for.
I hope everyone the very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment