Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Sunday Party

Love Of My Life
Thank You God For Everything In My Life
Love My Pinoy Locos
My Homemade Desserts
My Signature Chocolate Strawberries
Oatmeal Craisin Cookies
Hawaiian Rolls & African Donuts
Gelatin Cake & Strawberry Streusel Pound Cake
Food Preperation
Goku & His Mains
Time For Egg Hunts
It's A Multicultural Food Palooza

Happy Easter!
God is not dead, he is surely alive! The Easter party this year was held at babe's place! It was funny because it all started out as a small gathering at first, but then later on turned into a party with a lot of guests! We had food from all ethnic backgrounds! So yummy! We sang karaoke, the boys did boxing in the backyard, and lots of other random stuff haha. Also, an Easter egg hunt! It was a nice time spending it with family and friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment