Thursday, August 14, 2014

30 Years From Now

5th Grade Letter
"From thirty years from now I will be a fabulous famous singer. I had sold a-lot of cds, and have created a album. The music I do is pop music and hip-hop music. Right now I'm in my early fortys. How I became a famous was that I won American Idol. It was fun to start with. It was a dream come true. I was very lucky, I never knew I could of made it that far. You don't know how many autographs I have to sign in one day. Well, that's my life!"

So yeah. As you can tell I had some really bad grammar and typo issues haha. This is word from word what I wrote in my Memory Book I made way back in the 5th Grade. I was 10 years old at the time and now I am 19. I cannot believe I wrote this 9 years ago! Time flies by so fast! 
 Finding this piece of treasure, laying around on my bookshelf, just sparked some happiness. It made me realize that the dream I had 9 years ago, still exists to this day. I want to become famous as a dancer, singer, and actress. A passion of mine that I hold so deeply in my heart, it will never fade.
I'm going to make this dream come true and nothing is going to stop me from doing what I love to do most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment