Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Welcome to my Blog!

19th Birthday Flowers
Hey there! 
So I am so excited to start this blog! I've never done this before, and I felt like having a fresh start at something new. I give you the biggest welcome to anyone who is reading this, thank you for deciding to join me along my journey and I hope we can inspire each other and grow together! Since I am a beginner, here are just a few F.Y.I's! Yes, the pictures that are going to be on this blog will all be taken by me! Also, you may be wondering. What type of blog is this going to be about anyway? Well, I wanted this blog to be like a journal of my life, but instead of on paper on here! It will not only include my thoughts, but also pictures, videos and more. I'm excited to not only express my own thoughts and passions, but to also share it with others! I want to motivate and inspire myself and you guys! I know I can reach my dream and I know you can reach yours too. That's all I have to say for today. 
I look forward to making more!

No comments:

Post a Comment